In this course, you will learn the basic to advanced concepts and workflow involved in space architecture. There is no prerequisite knowledge required to learn about space architecture.
This course consists of 5 chapters and tests for a better understanding of concepts. The course is based on the author's experience, and research works to clear your fundamental concepts and guide you toward a career in space. Study materials are also included with the lectures, for further studies and better understanding.
The concepts that would be discussed in the course are:
- Introduction to space architecture and the space industry;
- Fundamentals of system engineering, orbital mechanics, rocket propulsion, and planetary sciences;
- Fundamentals of aerospace materials, life support system, and space physiology;
- Designing a space habitat with the case study, site study, and design strategies;
- Career aspects and emerging technologies in space architecture.
After the course, you will get your fundamental concepts clear, and be able to approach a space architectural project. You will also be able to navigate toward your field of interest in space architecture after the course.